Originally Posted By: EpsiloN
I do plan in the future to adapt it for models in games, because the user base of the program (lets hope its big) will create all kinds of animations and activities, which all will pass through approval, so they will definitely look good, and we'll all be able to use them in the future, even from different engines if all goes well...

But that's the plan, not an all-in-one (super hard to use) package for animating everything, but a program crafted specifically for human animation with accurate joint constraints and a lot of built-in animations to tweak.
, I would recommend trying to let it export to e.g. fbx. Possible buy such a plugin at a later stage, cause it will make your program alot more flexible. Also it is a good idea to indeed not make it an all-in-one tool but focus on a niche, like easy and funny way to animate stuff (I know I would atleast try it and perhaps even buy it laugh , I hate the standard animating lol).

Quote:
And if you're planning on making a modeling & animation package for Acknex I'll be happy to share and help.
, I am still working a bit on my map editor which I want to ship later with my games to extend modding / mapping capabilities, perhaps lateron I will try to add some simple modeling stuff to it easier set up props or such. Dunno yet. But I think this can be really powerfull stuff. For example, Unity editor also has a community plugin that allows you to model things inside your map and which is a great succes.

-edit I know now that the faces are the culprit, so that is atleast one step closer to the right direction. Now the hard part, fixing it. grin

Last edited by Reconnoiter; 04/03/16 16:38.