Hi.
Can somebody explain why lightning on my models stops as soon as a levelblock is above them ?
This problem seams to be only with some of my weapon models, Zombies are fine.

No shaders on, sun_light = 0. Everything works fine. But when i create a block, above Players head, static lightning of some weapon models stops working, looks like UNLIT.

I dont have an idea how to solve this, and what causes this. The keyframe Position of the MDL file ?

Without sky-box-Level-blocks around ( or a single block above Players head ) all like it should be, static lights working, all is looking fine

Block above players head, gun wont react to static lights anymore?!?!??! Standing direct besides a red light

( sun_light is zero this is not the point here )

Please help. This strange thing stops my process heavyly, cause i cant visualize in-door Scenes right now.

Again, my guess is the orientation of the first frame in MDL file. But how to change?

Short words: Block above weapon model, static lights reaction is close to UNLIT flag. Without block above, alls fine. Dynamic lights working in both ways. Weapon has no shader or material applyd.
The big debug problem is, only a few weapons are affected, cant find the difference. Makes no sense.

edit: Converted to vertex animation, moved all to center, same result. Some models wont react to static lights if a levelblock is above?!? switched to a non-shader project to avoid such kind of problems frown

Greets

Last edited by rayp; 05/29/16 13:34.

Acknex umgibt uns...zwischen Dir, mir, dem Stein dort...
"Hey Griswold ... where u gonna put a tree that big ?"
1998 i married my loved wife ... Sheeva from Mortal Kombat, not Evil-Lyn as might have been expected
rayp.flags |= UNTOUCHABLE;