Quote:
(I'm already annoying you with this boring, technical stuff, right?)

Not really. However you do add a bit to my study list. I must know what are these things... Lucky for me there is a web of information to learn from.

Quote:
but as always I have just no f-ing clue what to make.
Gotta hate this specific lack of ideas.

This is kind of a tragic curse.. All that ability and your mind just blanks on how to execute with it.

Section that might be better in a Rant.

Click to reveal..
This community has always lacked working artist and working designers.
As for the designer, we have tons for qualified programmers who just fall blank in the idea department. They have the programming and organizational skills, the studying and planning skills. However, they just blank on a great idea path.
The other-side of the coin are the people who just think they are designers.This is like waking up on day and just claiming to be the boss of your work-place, even if you lack the skills to be boss and knowledge of what those skills even are to be in charge. They have simple ideas or pieces of other games they would like to mesh together.They tend to lack the programming skills to think up the design and the organizational skills and planning skills to fully flesh-out and document a project. So you end up programming for someone who took 2 hours to think out your next 20 days of hell and rewritten code. Because they have no idea the path and are trying to think it up or correct it as fast as you can code the last idea-part of their blind mans run.

Of course to the solo developer this does not apply. You need not plan and document a path if you are the whole team... However, I would work on project teams with a real game designer and a true documented design path for me to work from.
And as I've taken on trying to be the Boss , I've been both types of the above designer , and in turn.

END Section that might be better in a Rant

Quote:
A9 ? huch you get the news to a Release ?

I do indeed but will only release it to those people who send payment to
maliceisfullofcrap@paypal.com laugh - (Joke implied - Do not send payments to this account)

I like that logo. Is the white gradient like dither just visible on my display?

Last edited by Malice; 06/30/16 21:26.