@Reconnoiter +1 LOL

@Pararealist
Quote:
there are probably no ports to this computer, and everything is a simulation inside the memory(no hard drives). There is probably only one simulation that we all share, and we call it life.
Still the question arises, who programmed it?

That question is infinitely unknowable. See in that idea - I am typing on a simulated computer, right now, with-in a 'god-like' computer's simulation. However, if this computer of mine can be a simulation and the games I make are a simulation within a simulation, then there is no real way of knowing if the 'god-like' computer is not a simulation with-in a more powerful system. There is also no way of knowing how many layers deep that simulation would go. The only thing that can be purely assumed is that the computers(simulated) each step up in power by a magnitude that can not be achievable within the simulation. So man can never build a computer more powerful than the 'god-like' computer. And a 'god-like' computer can never simulate anything more powerful than it. But it could be a simulation in a great system, the likes of which by our very simulate self-nature we men could never fathom. By that law of simulated-awareness we also can't fathom the 'god-like' computer.

This will dizzy a mind I tell you. But it was a fun little thinking adventure.