Best way i guess is editing the files. Fixed folder structures are never good. But if ure lazy and copy the shadeC folder into published folder, all works fine.

Yes i implemented ShadeC Terrain into evo and it worked.
But...
It wont react on lights and shadows only to sun_light settings. In case of a dark night scene you'll encounter a problem. When sun_light 0 its completly black.

Anyway heres a example of the Terrain.mdl with all textures.
http://www.file-upload.net/download-11736960/terrain_example.rar.html
edit: To answer your question, its a quad-texture for the colormask.

( ignore the red brush line, i used for debuging )
edit: to be honest i did not further test if all textures are correct in place, but boh commented the lines/entskins out. if theres something wrong in the MDL please let me/us know ^^

Terrain is still a problem.
I heard txesmi made a terrainshader, but i guess it wont work with shadec-evo-lights too.

Maybe some shaderguy feels to implement terrain into sC-evo ? Beeing the superstar then! grin

edit - Publishing help
Just played around with that publish stuff. The best way is, simply open "sc_deferredLightning.h" in "shadec" folder and modify it like this
old
Code:
STRING* sc_deferredLighting_sBRDFLUT = "shadec/tex/sc_deferredLighting_LUT.dds";

new
Code:
STRING* sc_deferredLighting_sBRDFLUT = "sc_deferredLighting_LUT.dds";

Copy "sc_deferredLighting_LUT.dds" from shadec\tex into your main game folder ( adding shadec\\tex to pragma_path wont work for some reason i dont know. then publishing works, but u cant run from SED laugh )

Press the publish button

Copy following DLL's from Gamestudio installtion directory into published folder
d3dx9_30.dll
d3dx9_32.dll

You should have 4 DLL's now btw.

In case you compiled example scene, copy VLOGA.MDL by hand into published folder.

Congrats! You can now run (and publish) your game.

Cheers
btw: I rename the thread into "Setting up ShadeC-EVO" and make it sticky.

edit:
@Alibaba
Did u tryed using the water of shadeC in evo yet ?

Last edited by rayp; 07/04/16 15:26.

Acknex umgibt uns...zwischen Dir, mir, dem Stein dort...
"Hey Griswold ... where u gonna put a tree that big ?"
1998 i married my loved wife ... Sheeva from Mortal Kombat, not Evil-Lyn as might have been expected
rayp.flags |= UNTOUCHABLE;