I think all the material is great.

I would think what can "we do as group to support each part, while keeping each person their own driver"? Of the simple things I can think, is having comm users rewrite in optimizations for the pro version, and then asking those with the pro version to be willing to do a pro build. This would give everyone access to simple needed things like the file packer, bone shader and particle instancing, auto LOD- if needed. And for those that would benefit the BPS level builder. This simple step lets all creators make their own project and over come the limits of versions. (Of course this is a suggestion for this package only and this group of known and friendly users).

So what do you think? And are there pro users' willing to do the builds and compiles?

I don't think of all my start and stops I have anything that can be placed in the package.

I know we all would love more access to art content creation and level talent. I can offer my attempts but I'm not train in this. I can also try fishing in from the autodesk communities or the 3D schools.

In the end it's not a idea of what we can create as a team, but what do we have we can touch, and get ready for a pack. Also this community and you each know what you'd like to do, I'm not directing here. I'm just offering ideas and asking what can I do?

Take Care --