what universe are you guys in? I dont see how these screens are "gorgeous". The video only showcased template enemies and movement, how could that be good? Wasn't there a post somewhere of someone pointing out how most users coddle lackluster screens, which only make the developer not improve himself?

There are large repeating textures, hard edges and visible seams in the environment texturing, enemy models seem like the modeller is trying real hard to look like doom3 enemies, the weapon models are either simplistic or look like their textures were copy and pasted from doom3. Shrouding the level in full black and sprinkling lights here and there doesn't make the level look good.

Yay for yawn inducing baby-heads on robotic bodies! thats definitly original, no one has ever done that before, so unique!

Fat zombies with bulgding stomachs? Check!

APC enemy models that defnitly dont look like the robots from the Matrix Revolition!

Maybe one day we could try to be original, but I know its hard.

There are a few screens that look decent, however most of them seem garish and grating. Dont get me started on the video.

What are you guys smoking? Whatever it is could I have some?

You're not as unique as you think you are, try again.