Quote:
I think it's a good idea but there's still one thing missing.. games. (and people willing to participate in this project)

By my count that's 5 people with projects willing to join the bundle. Knowing that the option to include a part/demo/or trail of any project, I wonder if more will join.

There are some basic thing to figure out here. like
Sales goal - Are we releasing for money,attention or glory. Do we aim to sell the bundle, use it to call attention to acknex or as stated before for personal community recognition - leave our mark?

Time line - How long do we want to give the project from start till release? Having a deadline can help, and hamper. Giving time for people to find there projects, do added or touch-up work, while not bogging down with any one person. Providing time so people do not have to but full attention on this one goal or feel overly pressured to work on this.

Organization structure - We will need to devise a solo organization type to umbrella it all with-in. For Steam release or other's we will need to create a distribution entity(legal/corporate/organization) that can act, represent and make decisions on behalf of the bundle and it's developers. - I can begin exploring and posting organization architectures that will work for this goal.

Developer rights - As stated above and by me from the beginning, we want each creator to fully own and hold all rights to their work. Very much like the Humble Bundle example above, where the games are bundled and each development member has fully and solo proprietorship of their work. Outside of the build issues above - I do not think this will be that complex, as the package/bundle entity is only excepting final builds and grouping them for release in a unified launching package. With the entity holding no owner ship and only distributions rights. So I believe from the USA to EU a simple legal statement to this effect is 100% working solution.

Build issues and rights - Umm this my take some thinking and time. A EU/USA solution may work but it's very hard for me to learn and cover the ins and out of the EU law system. This may be better left to the developer and their chosen 'build agent' .

Please post more that needs to be addressed.

Thank you all for participating and the inclusion of games and your time and resources.

EDIT- Can the members please post there engine versions and if there are Comm users that believe they need access to pro level feature, could they please indicate so. As I try to figure out the 'build rights' issues and if this is even needed.

Also I'm available by PM for those that wish to use the service.

EDIT2 - I'm available for QaD modeling and texture work for anyone needing placeholder art or starting point art. And Yes, I am not good at either.

Last edited by Malice; 07/15/16 16:59.