Quote:
glory and attention won't work I think. To many games for that. I think it would mostly some money and experience. And ofcourse fun along the way (when not debugging that is grin ).

This is of course for the you all to decide, however at least one current project could not be sold as it's deep in copy right issues.

Quote:
having a deadline is crucial I think. It may sound to serious, but otherwise it will just be delayed to often. Couple of months (6 months?) perhaps to mostly finish your project? Ofcourse after we are sure how the contract and organisation will be done ofcourse. (taking into account some reserve incase bugs etc. popup)

Yes this is my point as well. And 6 months seems a good window. But again it is y'alls choice.

Quote:
edit: also maybe a bit to early to bring up but also important to prevent misunderstandings; what kind of price are we thinking of to sell the package, with e.g. 5 (mini or semi-mini)games?
Woo yes early. I wouldn't price it to high or get dreams of gold. And again for the group to decide. I'd personally table this for a big discussion at around the 3 month window.

Quote:
Perhaps a theme based package? Like how they do the "Retro bundle", or a "Puzzle bundle". Some sort of unifying theme or genre maybe?

If the dev's want to pump out a fresh set of games or do the mods to fit a theme I don't think it would be a bad idea at all. I'd hope it's a group choice and doesn't overwork one member in favor of making things easier for a member that's almost already to go in the theme space.