Originally Posted By: Malice
This is of course for the you all to decide, however at least one current project could not be sold as it's deep in copy right issues.
, I dont understand, what project?

Originally Posted By: Malice
Woo yes early. I wouldn't price it to high or get dreams of gold. And again for the group to decide. I'd personally table this for a big discussion at around the 3 month window.
, I understand its early. But there will be a moment (happens to almost all game dev groups on the internet) where one or more will lose interest and motivation. Its not about dreams of gold, its about that you need some form to keep people motivated. Unless people have already (almost-)finished projects ofcourse that they wouldn't sell anywise. Besides, I am not going put effort into something for 3 months when we have no idea what to expect of it.

Originally Posted By: exile
Perhaps a theme based package? Like how they do the "Retro bundle", or a "Puzzle bundle". Some sort of unifying theme or genre maybe?
, it would be good to have a theme. I think genre would be difficult (we know have ~4 different genres I believe), but maybe a unifying theme indeed (same world background? or same enemies? or interface?).

Last edited by Reconnoiter; 07/16/16 08:57.