Thank you Frazzle and Protek for your kind words and thanks to Straight Heart for his constructive criticism.

X'mon guys, don't start no flame war here. Straight Heart is surely right to a certain extent and I appreciate that he points out some facts instead of simply saying that the screenshots look bad.

I know well that this project is far from being professional.. you know why? Because (now hold your breath;-) I am not a professional. 3DGS is my favourite waste of time and it is no more and no less than that to me. Actually, I donÄt have the time to be professional. I run my own independent business and I work from 8 a.m. in the morning until 11 p.m. at night (every day and even on most weekends), which gives only very little time to play around with Gamestudio.

Of course I am using the templates.. because I can't code. That's what the templates are meant for.. to enable people - who can't code - to have fun with Gamestudio. About being original: I am not creative enough to be original.. I better leave that to people who are really creative, like SPIKE (just watch his "Mini Monster Mayhem" project, which is really original and creative).

I never claimed to be original, creative or even perfect, so alleging I did claim to be is rather unfair, Straight Heart. Though I am happy when people say they like the screenshots, I got brains enough to know that they are sometimes just being friendly. I am not dumb, so I see what could be improved in my project, which I do from time to time, when I have time to learn (currently I am replacing all the textures and skins with bumpmaps.. which I couldn't do before because I had to learn it first).

So please don't expect me to be professional and accept that I just want to have a good time with Gamestudio.

Best regs and have a nice Xmas season everyone
Rince

Born for runes