Ok let's see what can be done with this idea.

@Ch40zzC0d3r - Can you find us a free or closely free agile project management platform that we all can work with? It has to be simple enough for all users to get up and run quick. I ask because there are many that are open sourced and mod-able and if extension are going to need to made, you with the heavy C++ background will most likely be asked to write them. So I my logic this would place you the best choice to pick the platform. Management and organization, and communication has to move out of this forum for the most part.

@alibaba once we have a platform to coordinate with can we get some video or looks at what you are submitting. We can then further understand the whole package. I'd say ask all Dev's to do some show and tell on the PM platform, be it pics, video, doc of design summaries , or even play demos.

@Reconnoiter again on a new closed platform - I'd ask that you prepare and share your current view on the on sales, marketing and distribution of the package. A short sheet document should do, before we can begin to up and down the parts of the big picture we needed to start to build a clear view of the big picture.

@rayp again on a close PM platform can we get a view and idea of your new submission for the package?

@exile - Are you still in the mix? Can you review the suggestions to the other dev's and prepare for a bit of show and tell on the closed PM platform?

@ALL Are all member dev's willing and wanting of me with no real experience or justifiable skill to attempt to be the unified organizer of this project? Not knowing everyone real work background I can only assume there is one better equipped for the role. Sure Sid is, however I have no idea if he wants to take on the role. All we can do is try our best, and great news is if it all fails the Dev's can reasonable count the failure to poor management!! grin