@CyberGhost You seem to be looking to pick the fight with me... This is the second thread/post of mine you've jump into full of anger.

Quote:
You are German ,right? Wait until a 9/11 occur in GERMANY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!
I very dark day in my Country was 9/11, We watch in horror and anger ,in disgust as that national tragedy played out over the news all morning and day long. I have no idea how old you were that day, but the adults if this country who remember the feeling of that day would never wish it on another people or think the idea is a matter for typed out laughter. Do you not see America morning events all over the world France, Germany, England. Do you think that our public declarations are fails or that the all to many now,opening statements by even TV personalities expressing the gravity and sympathy of the Hearts of the America people are a trifling and empty?
Quote:
they wanted peace to come to these countries and ALL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE LOVE THEM ..
Now then... All the American people have never been on one page. It is the very diverse mix of people that makes this so strong. There are segments that do not love these or many people at all. And those that indeed love fully and blindly. The heartbeat of America is the place between extremes. The American people want peace, love and the rights and values and morals they declare. They believe in the promises of this the country. They truly want better of themselves , their country and the world. They do not want death, murder, slavery, poverty and everything else the american heart is fully against. You do not speak for the American people when you use Murder them and we Love them in the same time. You can not speak from the American people this way, because the American heart in not so confused. We the people are otherwise know as We the majority, and you are not expressing us when you speak!

I'm am not sure what is really troubling you. But you're welcome to PM me.

[REMOVED as personally relieving information]

Last edited by Malice; 07/24/16 21:23.