Thank you guys! laugh

Originally Posted By: Reconnoiter
(...) sometimes it isn't always clear where you can fly and where not, maybe you already fixed it, but just in case I thought I would mention it here.

That's true. I recently attached a stronger point light to the player ship, so surfaces close to it will now get illuminated and the player gets instant feedback about an imminent collision. This helps a bit.

Apart from that I'll also check all levels for collision readability soon. Not sure yet how to fix it in a consistent way - maybe I'll texture every foreground object a bit brighter or put some pointlights there. Or I'll separate foreground and background layer with sprites. Any other ideas?

Originally Posted By: Superku
(...)
Only thing to criticize is that some of the projectiles look rather bland IMO, like those big bright pills at 0:13 coming from small barrels with no muzzle flash or other effect. Or the ellipses at 0:22, they don't hold up with the rest of the visuals. (...)

Yes, those are my placeholder projectile textures. I'll make sure to replace them with nicer animated versions soon! laugh