Dear people,
after long searches both in the manual and in the forums, I have not found any useful explanation about the predefined string "Curve".

In the manual page explaining export we find that
Quote:
"In [Train] mode Zorro can export P&L curves of all optimize parameter steps when a Curves file name is set. The exported curves can then be evaluated for research purposes, f.i. for a White's Reality Check. All curves are attached to the end of the Curves file".

This is exactly what I want to do: export equity curves during a WFO followed by test, like in the Workshop5_3 example.

According to the examples in the predefined strings manual page, similarly to

Code:
Script = "MyScriptV2"; // store and load parameters under "MyScriptV2.par"

... i tried to set

Code:
Curve = "FS-Curve_test.curves";

This gives a compile error.

It gets compiled just if I set

Code:
Curves = "FS-Curve_test.curves";

But of course no file is generated into the Log directory either that the statement is placed in the global scope or within the Run() function.

Can anybody give some advice on the Curve string and some example? Would it be advisable to improve a bit the manual about it?

I see that JCL in the Financial Hacker "manually codes" the export of equity curves into a file, like e.g. in the Trend.c script. I thought this was necessary before Nov 2015 (release 1.40.2), when Curves was introduced. Am I wrong?

Thank you so much in advance for your patience!

fsgi