Originally Posted By: painkiller
wow did you manage to get it working?
, sort off but it doesn't have reflections and no waves, but if you have sun light (and probably normal lights to) moving over it I noticed the effect of the normal map somewhat mimics movement a little bit. Particles may also help, haven't tested that yet. Anyway the water is just a thin model with a transparent water texture and a slight emission effect to brighten it a bit. grin

Originally Posted By: 3run
I'm amazed with the results you guys are getting! Could you help me out with setting quality of point/spotlight shadows? I only found sun light parameters.
, I have tested indoors only a little bit yet, but see the shade-c example for spotlights or sc_lights.c. Important are sc_light_create (lots of choices here cause of function overloading[?]), sc_light_update, pan/tilt, sc_light_setRange (I use this for lights that go out and on rapidly laugh ), sc_light_setColor (nice for disco's grin ) , sc_light_remove. Dont forget that lights are entities, and so add them to a group that is ignored in your collision and trace functions.

Last edited by Reconnoiter; 12/09/16 22:18.