Originally Posted By: BlackJack
@Error014
Is this Gamestudio ?
i like this Projekt, thats looks really smooth, and the Kamera works to good, ! nice stuff.
can you tell me what the codec for animatet gifs is ?

Thank you!
Yes, this is indeed Gamestudio. laugh
Camera movement and its acceleration and velocity have been carefully tweaked over a long time, so I am very glad you liked it!

As far as the GIFs go - they're just quickly recorded in GIFCam and rudimentarily edited there as well. It works surprisingly well and is quick - and had to, since I do these GIF-things almost every day.
I can't tell you what GIFCam is doing when exporting, but these above are just the normal standard save-settings.
Just remember to set the FPS to 60 when recording to get the smooth GIF-look laugh

I like your game as well, its got a nice look to it!
However, you seem to have some framerate issues there - 34fps on the main menu screen is a bit low. Shooters should not fall below 60, and higher is always better.
Now, of course, Acknex is hardly a powerhouse, but perhaps you can find some room to improve that? laugh

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!