I have several Zorro scripts + Z12 running on the same account.
I'm trying to set up different magic numbers for each script and different comment for each algos.
At the moment all magics and comments get messed up as mt4 global variables are overwritten by other scripts before the OrderSend happen.
I haven't found any way to let this work properly.
There are the issues I found:

- All strategies get a hardcoded magic when no other magic is set with command SET_MAGIC
- The SET_ORDERTEXT and SET_MAGIC are called at different time from the OrderSend call, therefore other scripts override the global variables where magic and comment are saved, and all magics and comments are messed up.
- I coded a queue, so that all custom strategies would wait for the previous one to set the magic and comment and call OrderSend before allowing another OrderSend to happen, but wouldn't work for Z12 as I can't change the code to let her wait.
- There is no way to add a parameter to identify the caller for the enterLong/enterShort to build a communication channel.

Having several Zorro scripts + Z12 running on the same account , is very important for me to distinguish the trades between the different strategies running.
At the moment is impossible for me to do this.
And the Zorro stats are reset at each restart, so they are pretty much useless in case you need to restart strategies from times to times.

Does anyone has any better idea on how to achieve this ?

Thanks
Vincenzo