@Painkiller, I indeed think George uploaded the old version since the one you uploaded is a bit more stable. I still got some funny errors, e.g. when being stuck to the side of a platform I jumped and got thrown in the sky grin :

A bit annoying was that after I landed from this huge jump I got errors in the enemy script so I could not respawn (had to quit the game).
Another bug was near the elevator, where I jumped on it while it was rising and for some reason the player didn't land properly and a few seconds later I was dead (bugged gravity code?, I have some similar issues with that in my own physx game).
I also suck at platforming so I didn't finish your game. Bugs aside though, it is a good base for a minigame and what is there looks pretty good and there is also physics which is helpful for who want to use that. Gameplay wise it misses something like blocking/parry (if I overlooked a key please correct me) or some alternate attack and map could use some crates or other obstacles.

I voted for project aum and painkiller would be second (note that I could not test 4 projects).

Quote:
@Reconnoiter
So it's is a video card problem ?
, could be, to be on the safe side I would recommend people here doing the changes I showed if they want to release a game commercially on steam or whatever store.