George and Community,

I have currently been wanting to start a new 2D game builder that hopefully improves upon my last effort.

But before I start the new project, I have been looking into trying to find a pixel-collision detection that I can start with as a base for a new 2d collision system. I had recently converted a few 2d collision algorithms from HTML5/JS, but they weren't what I really needed.

When AUM84 first came out, I had attempted to update the 2dcollision3.c script that uses the red pixel color for detection, but eventually ran into the problem that I have no idea how to actually "move" the collision. It stayed stationary on the screen at all times and I couldn't find a way to do it. The BMAP called is not set as a panel and is read by the code within the players movement.

My 2D game builder is designed to move the player when their near the edge of a map and when the player walks over and gets center screen, player keeps animating, but then its the world that moves to simulate a 2D camera.

My Question :
Is there a way that this can be set up so that the BMAP image used for collision is set as a movable panel layer during gameplay? If so, would it still be able to detect the red pixels that the player comes into contact with in the same way that it does in the demo?

Solved:
http://www.opserver.de/ubb7/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=465319#Post465319

Thank you for your time,
Brian Pressley