And some more random in-game shots - enjoy!

Quote:
The Chaser is a new type of enemy which, well, chases the player once activated. Pretty nice gameplay in narrow areas.

Quote:
I've also been experimenting with explosions recently. Pretty nice, eh? It's a little bit over the top here, but the effect is adjustable in size and intensity.

Quote:
A new scene in stage 2. These orbs slowly approach the player ship as it passes through the narrow pipe tunnels. Specularity comes in pretty nicely here.

Quote:
This wasp-like mini boss in stage 3 took me quite a while! The texture is baked from a hand-sculpted high-poly mesh, with a hand painted finish. I also created several unique animation phases and a nifty destruction effect. Maybe I should create a short video of this scene. laugh

Quote:
The Clapworm is another pretty cool enemy. It lurks in the sands, waiting for the careless player getting too close.

Quote:
Another scene from stage 3. If you look closely, you'll discover some large spider-like critters hanging from the ceiling. You'll also have to be careful when passing the sandfalls in this stage, as they keep pushing your ship downwards to the ground.