Hi,
I followed the instructions and could successfully connect via the IG bridge. I did also successfully open and close a trade using the Zorro TradeTest script. I'm using the latest Zorro Beta 1.59.91 and the version of the IG plugin included there.
I'm just wondering why I'm constantly getting the message "!Multiple accounts are not yet supported!" in the Zorro message window? And my real account equity is not shown, it just shows 0. Maybe a related issue?
Assuming the error relates to the fact that I do have 3 live accounts with IG: the default CFD Trading account, a CFD MetaTrader account (so far used for trading with Zorro and the MT bridge) and a stocks trading account. I had to set up the MT account manually, the other 2 were automatically set up after registering with IG (in Germany). According to the logs the plugin is connecting to the intended account (the default CFD Trading account which is funded).
Can I just ignore the error message? Any chance to have the account equity shown correctly? I could not find anything related in the log, not even at debug level...