One of the things that I've always thought would be an interesting challenge are procedurally generated worlds.

So I went and coded that for Dungeon Deities Psst... if you click that link, you can register and start playing!!

It's not quite ready yet, but should be, soon. It generates the overworld from a combination of noise maps, then divides the world into sections, defines the path the player should take throughout these sections, places dungeons and obstacles, and finally fills each of the rooms with decoration items (such as trees and grass) fitting the environment of the room, and also (though not yet) enemies to roughly match the set difficulty of this room.

Pretty neat!

Also... If you want to play Dungeon Deities right now, you can visit the website and register right away! For a limited time, we've opened the registration, and just keep silent about it, to make it as easy as possible for people to register, but still making sure we do not get too many users while there's still bugs in the game. Can't wait to see what you think of the game!

Perhaps this post will get me points for originality at least.

Check out Dungeon Deities! It's amazing and will make you happy, successful and almost certainly more attractive! It might be true!