Thank you all!

Originally Posted By: DriftWood
Can you now deal with a key_timer as combos are time sensitive?

The header defines a macro as time out length. I thought it would be enough. Do you mean a specific time lapse for each key on each combo? It would break the module I guess.

two keys at once.

Impossible to manage with key_lastpressed, I guess. Maybe a similar system can be done by saving pointers to key_... variables instead of scancodes but not as a variant of this module.

And charging a single key for a time before moving to the next key.

Maybe I can add a layer of complexity with the use of first or last bits of scancodes vars as working flags for different functionalities but it would encrease the complexity in an exponential way. The main idea was to keep its usage and execution simple. I will think around a bit.

This last question might be solved by adding a 'specific key release' virtual scancode as the negative of the key itself. '-A, A' could work as the trigger you are asking for. I going to study its viability.

I am thinking on adding a virtual KEY_ANY scancode. So you can set a generic combo and manage its answer inside the event. But I am not sure it is possible.