Dear all, please see below the answer from Oanda:

-------------------

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

We do not have an official partnership with Zorro trade so this is the first time I heard of anyone using their application to trade with us.

I am curious, are your providing your personal access token to the Zorro so that it can access your account?

According to new European regulations (as interpreted by our European compliance department), clients who are registered with OANDA Europe is forbidden from trading through a non-OANDA platform unless the third party is FCA (https://www.fca.org.uk/) regulated.

Thanks

-------------------
Dear all
I have Oanda account and just wanted to clarify, if I can continue to use V20 REST API if I am EU Oanda client (domicil UK). I just want to use 3rd party App Zorro Trade to to execute trades on my Oanda account via V20 REST API.
I am asking, since there is currently some confusion because users are not sure if the API trade execution restriction (see below) are valid also vor V20 REST API:

“On 16 December 2017 Oanda is required to restrict API trade execution from 3rd party platforms for European clients (Motivewave, TradingView, Seer, MultiCharts, etc.). You may still use a 3rd party platform for trading analysis, however, you will no longer be able to execute trades on 3rd party platforms that execute trades via an API.
Your OANDA account enables you to execute trades through OANDA proprietary platforms or MT4. This change is required to enable OANDA to meet the anticipated regulatory requirements at the beginning of 2018, and consequently for you to be able to continue to trade with OANDA.”
Thank you for clarification