Thank you!

About support:
Sometimes support experience is great, sometimes it's quite painful. When I write a detailed report and receive a reply "What's wrong?", I think about 2 options: A - support didn't read my message, B - support doesn't bother to look into details. Anyways I need to write again and again to receive a meaningful answer. It's not only mine problem. Nowdays, it's essential to put a client in the center of the room and listen if you want to be successful. Taking these into account, do you have plans to measure customer satisfaction score related to support? This practice became a standard today.

About testing: I wonder how the testing process is organised? By whom the testing is done? What's the number of FTE involved in developing the Zorro's engine? What's the developers:testers ratio? What's the ratio of bugs found in Test compared to Prod (found by users)? Is your testing automated or manual? If you have automated what's the coverage? What's the percentage of code covered be unit testing?
Are the bugs posted on the What's new page tested? Sounds like a silly question but unfortunately not, because I tested some of my bugs and reported them back as not fixed. It was enough not fixed bugs to think that they are not tested
Do you conduct regression and smoke testing before uploading the release version in public (I found critical bugs in Z strategies in the release version)?

Last edited by kujo; 02/15/18 12:40.