MY CURRENT PROJECT UPDATES :
Some updates on the current projects that I have in development.

Retro JRPG Prototype :
A basic retro JRPG that I have been casually putting together. Created in the style of old-school games such as Dragon Warrior/Dragon Quest. Nothing too special at the moment, but there is a playable demo to allow a walkthrough of the small island, town and tower areas. The menu system and battle system are complete and all items/skills are unlocked for testing purposes. At the moment you can explore those areas, browse the menu and battle some enemies. I'll eventually get back to development on it. All resources used in the demo are either "Open Source" or "cc-by" license.
Download the compiled prototype : Retro JRPG Demo

Evonet : Online Project Development Template :
A project that is currently in development and there are a few details to finish before its ready. There is still a lot of beta testing to do, but here is a screenshot of the example template after user login. The template uses a secure connection and all features are up and running. I'll have more updates in a week or two. More information can be found at : Evonet Website

Nightmoon Saga : First-Person Dungeon Crawling RPG
Development is currently on hold for nightmoon saga. I plan to turn this into an online game using my Evonet system. But for now, I need to finish and secure my evonet template before I can start back on it. Nightmoon Saga Website

Have a great day,
Brian Pressley

Last edited by EVO; 05/24/18 20:53.