Thank you Ezzett! You make a good point. I know George is amazing person. Unfortunately i can't write an article with my horrible english. But i or few person together, can make a good tech demo/demos (or just good demos/little game) like my Lake scene. Lake scene can't be used as a tech demo not just because it's not enough, also because there are a lot of model under creative common in it. (some of them not allowed for commercial project)

Quote:
In a business you need to do the things that customers pay for and I don't think that more customers will buy Gamestudio if the screenshots are renewed.

I agree but isn't the showcase is always important? Every engines have nice showcase.(not in the forum) For example. We have been beautiful demos/projects since years. Here is one of them from 2011. Showcase is full of with good work. These works never moved to the home page.

i don't know. We are like a calm and dead sea. I want to change something. it seems nobody will do unless we do. There are very skilled persons in this forum. Like Superku, Txesmi, Kartoffel, 3run, Sivan, so on. (i don't know Slin, Hummel, HeelX are still here.) We can do, actually we already did a lot of good things. I just don't know what jcl think about this. Maybe you are right. Maybe it's not worth at all.