Hi kvm,
I'm testing almost 2 weeks the vDukascopy-1.1 plugin for a Dukascopy_Bank live account.

After a disconnection (I just disconnected Zorro but left the positions open, to actualize the account value that was also not actualized after a account deposit a few days ago) Zorro is not getting the open positions, it simply starts as you would have no open positions, but i see my open positions in the Dukascopy JForex platform, any idea?

I have changed the account leverage while there where open positions, could this have generated the coonflict and not recognition from open positions? Since in the log file, apparently the positions are recognized, but not shown in Zorro:

(today extract from the log file vDukascopy-log file, just put some xxx in my id and balance)

2018-11-15 07:59:18.429 INFO [Strategy] c.m.v.d.DukascopyPlugin - Strategy.onAccount: [id=xxxxx, leverage=200.00, balance=xxxxx.xx EUR, tradeVal=-16.57, marginVal=193.57]

After a while looking at this I decided to close the positions in JForex and are asking if this problem is known before restarting Z12.

Any hint would be much appreciated.