Hi kvm,

sorry, i have to express my question a little different, more positive.

During the 2 weeks period live with vDukascopy-1.1 i disconnected and reconnected a few times without any problem, all open trades where resumed perfectly.

It was only the last time that Zorro wasn't finding the open positions and did not resumed the trades, i guess because i changed the leverage of the account having open positions, but i'm not sure why.

Nevertheless, after closing all positions manually in JForex, yesterday i started Z12 again in Dukascopy and it continues working good.

I just get some communication messages from the API a few times during the day, also during the two weeks period it was connected like these:

!ERROR Primary session ping failed: java.until.concurrent.TimeoutException: [DDS2 Standalone Transport Client] Timeout while waiting for response, 10000, syncRec...

!ERROR Secondary session (and the same as with Primary)...

!ERROR An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

But never got "operative" problems, all runs continuosly but just get these messages a few times during the day, any idea why ?? Can i just ignore them??

Thanks again for the plugin, testing live in the 3rd week.