Hi kvm,

for that i need to learn a lot of Java... for the time being is only a link language for me...

Would be interesting since i really get some stability problems. In my 4th week live trading with Z12 in Dukascopy i got some disturbing connectivity issues.
At some point i desconnected Z12 having open trades (dieconnected without closing the trades of course), and at reconnection the open trades were found and reconnected, no problem.
At other 2 experiences and after some weird disconnection Zorro reconnected but did not found the old trades, which is fundamental for Z12 kind of longer time period trades scripts. I had to close them manually from the JForex platform from Dukascopy.

I'm attaching the log fle from today only, you may see the error messages and that 2 trades where open. Then wen reconnecting Zorro was unable to find the open trades.

Any idea ??

By the way, I'm connecting Zorro from an EC2 AWS instance, that also gives me some troubles from time to time it kind of freezes speed, getting really really slow... could this be a problem?

I also tried to reconnect from my PC but got the same result, Zorro startet trading without finding the open trades...

Attached Files
vDukascopy-log.txt (336 downloads)