Hi there,

great to see some collaboration impulses here !

I trade with Dukascopy Bank because there you can avoid the ESMA limitations, on Forex you get till 200:1 and CFDs 100:1 leverage.

I tried ibnes' plugin but it is outdated and does not support CFDs. I understand ibne is working on it now.

The other one available is from kvm, this one handles all assets incl. CFDs and is working.

I'm "testing" it in two live accounts since November.

#1 in a M3.medium instance with a Z12 (still working on the traduction of my own system...) and just got some interruptions but the system reconnected succesfully all the times, so no problem here.

#2 in a T2.micro instance with a Z12 variation and 200:1 leverage. Here i got in the same period a fatal disconnection and an orphan trade.
The new version from kvm just released a few days ago should resolve the orphan trade. I'm already testing it here since yesterday.
Lets see. Apparently the T2.micro gives some troubles, in my experience.
jcl says Zorro has good experiences working in T2.micro environments, probably not with a Java based plugin as needed for Dukascopy...

If i can do something guys, just let me know. I'll test all versions you have LIVE ! (after some checks of course).