Hi ibne,

i started a live test now. Just reconnected a Zorro with a standard Z12 trading since a few Months.
With the DEMO Version and your last update everithing is fine. A short time i know, let's see what happens in the next days.

One question, with the other dll i'm testing (kvm) i have no problem in connecting live without the PIN Panel from Dukascopy since i registered the IP Address from my AWS instance, with yours i always have to write the PIN for live connection (not necesary in the DEMO version), how can i disable this? (it's disturbing if using scripts like Download which disconnects every time and you have to write the PIN again).

EDIT: any experience running 2 Zorros in paralell in the same AWS instance? (and with different dll's !!??) I changed my tests to remain with only one kind of dll in each instance since had very bad experience mixing dll's in the same instance.
It is an M3.medium instance, so should not be any problem with capacity, but the JAVA based APIs are killing the instance, apparently...