Thank you for adding additional broker connections. I have used zorro S 2.10.7 with up to 7 and this has worked for me.

I have encountered however an issue while "cleaning up" my Assets.csv file. Initially, I used the multibroker functionality by placing all assets of all concurrently used brokers in one and the same <assets>.csv file and this works.
However, when I modified this and placed assets belonging to different brokers in different <assets>.csv files, I ran into the following error when switching to a broker that is not selected as the default in the zorro panel:
Subscribe <asset>
Error: No Accounts.csv entry
Error 053: <asset> unavailable at this time

Apparently zorro doesn't recognize assets listed in a different <asset>.csv as the one used for the broker set as default in the zorro panel. Of course when I made these modifications, I changed the Accounts.csv file and entered the proper <assets>.csv for each broker and I also restarted zorro. By now I have invested so much time on multibroker strategies, that I believe my assesment is likely correct and not some trivial mistake in how I have set this up. I would appreciate if this issue is checked.