Hello,
I'm running Z12 on a demo Global Prime account since a coupe of weeks and I'm considering to open a real account by them. I kindly need some clarifications:
1) In order to apply for the 3 months free Zorro S subscription (which I understood is necessary to run Zorro on Metatrader4), is it better to register again (with a different email) via the link provided on the Zorro download page? I'm asking because I do not remember if I opened the demo via the Zorro link or directly via the GlobalPrime site.
2) Global Prime real account has a standard 100 leverage but you can apply for a 200 leverage option. From my tests on Z12 I can see that the Annual return is 57% with 100 lev. and 99% with 200 lev. So what's happening if I start trading with 100 and then the account switch to the 200 leverage level? Any potential issue? Any particular action to take?
3) If the TOTAL amount I want to use for the trading activity is 5000€, and I transfer it to the new GP mt4 real account, Is it correct to set the "capital" slider on Zorro S to 5000€? or is safer to put it at a lower level (I read the manual but I'm still not sure about this and I do not want to make any mistake on this crucial point). From the test report, the capital required with 200 leverage (and the capital slider at 4000) is 2126€.
4) I'm pretty sure but ask for confirmation. On my vps, I can safely use two Zorros, one for my testing and learning, along with the one on the new real account, if I install them in two separate directories. Correct?
Thanks.
Piergiorgio