Just wanted to ask,

I think I read earlier in this thread that to download data, we should be using the symbols listed by Sierra. Using the new plugin, I just tried it with a couple of equity symbols and I'm getting no foreseeable problems. Gonna try it with some futures and cryptocurrency exchanges in a bit as well.

Couple of things;

If I wanted to test using a symbol from another data feed that isn't Sierra, say IQFeed, how would I/would I be able to do that with the plugin?
(E.g.

File > Data/Trade Settings > Select IQFeed
//
File > Find Symbol > [Input/Type out IQFeed Symbol]
//
Run Zorro download.c script > [Type IQFeed Symbol, not Sierra's Symbol] into the download widget]? )

I tried the above steps with LYFT and I was able to download the asset prices and display a price graph doing the above steps. I attached a picture as well.

My questions is, how do I know that I pulled from IQFeed and not Sierra's data feed? I'm assuming the message log from Sierra would let me know that (?) Here are some select messages that might help with the clarification;
-----------------------

// After selecting IQFeed and inputting LYFT as the symbol, I tried to chart the price in Sierra's software. In the message log I received notification that the data was from IQFeed

IQFeed | Starting real-time market data updates for: LYFT. ID: 3 | 2019-06-27 16:51:41.485
IQFeed | Requesting security definition data for: LYFT. ID: 3 | 2019-06-27 16:51:41.485
IQFeed | Using primary service for historical data for LYFT | 2019-06-27 16:51:41.485
Intraday data recording state for symbol LYFT is set to download 'Pending'. | 2019-06-27 16:51:41.485
Delaying start of download for LYFT | 2019-06-27 16:51:41.486
HD Request # 7 | Downloading Intraday chart data for LYFT to the file LYFT.scid. Service: dtn | 2019-06-27 16:51:46.214

// When I tried to download/chart the data using the plugin, I received this notification (I'm assuming this means that the data is being downloaded from IQFeed > since dtn = IQFeed, but just wanted to make sure : D)

Sent successful Logon response message to client. Username: _. Result text: Connected to SC DTC Protocol server. Service=dtn|SymbolSettings=dtn | 2019-06-27 16:52:52.195

-----------------------

And lastly, I think I read in the Zorro manual that imported data converts into UTC (correct me if I'm wrong), so the timestamps we see on the time scale are in UTC as well, even if I set my Sierra settings to my local time?

Attached Files Test1.png
Last edited by bondo1; 06/28/19 00:15.