Hi jcl,

about the new feature " Zorro instances can now start, stop, and communicate with each other."

I have two Zorros 2.15 trading in an AWS, a Z12 and my own script. I see that the seccond Zorro (my own script) starts trading and then seams to log-off, but the Trading Status page continues to deliver new updates every minute. So i understand the seccond Zorro gets price information from the first one, since they are both connected to the same broker, but different accounts (Dukascopy).

What hapens when one of the Zorro freezes or crashes? Any conflicts if BarPeriod are different? Guess not since it works.
What about placing orders? Will the seccond instance re-connect, place orders and then disconnect again? How does this works?

From the manual under "Integrating Zorro processes" i get very few infos on this. Is there any more detailed information on this feature?

A suggestion woud be to include another color on the Zorro indication square, green when connected, red when offline and another one to specific say it gets data from another Zorro. Otherwise, as in my case, if you look at the Zorro instances one of them seams to be disconnected. There is no error message but the square is red.

Last edited by ags; 07/11/19 09:00.