Thank you for your nice feedback.
Really appreciate feedback from serious users.
edit:
The lightning only affects 3d models ( foreground like Zombies, Player, gun etc ). All other scene stuff is just a Image file.
edit end

For pre rendering background i used ShadeC evo btw.

For now i dont plan to use it / make a game with it. Just wanted to see if i could do such type of script, and have to say, iam quiet happy with it so far wink
Greets

edit:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Invisible models handle the scene.
[Linked Image]
Cam switching is done via regions set in WED. The shadeC-pre-render-script saves camera pos and angle values from scene in game. This way new made level scenes can be implemented very quickly. Finally a new room / cam view can be set via a single command in script
Code
init_scene (#)
While the invisible models make it very easy to have same collision etc like in the pre rendered scene map. Every scene (set with init_scene) takes care of taken objects like health ammo etc automaticly and saves it. The inventory also takes care of saving "by itself". For now saved files are not crypted, so yes, they can be manipulated very easy. wink
You decide if items can be combined with each other. Also you decide if items of same type like shotgun ammo in the techdemo can be combined to one inventory Slot. If you hover them with cursor a amount box will show up. But i have to mention that adding new items to the existing script takes some lines to copy and paste. But its pretty fast done and well explained by the three example items. Theres not much limitation for moving 3d models, cause like the original resident evil, it renders very very fast. The script also features SuperKu's latest pathfinding with pathes set in WED. Navigating NPC's in the pre rendered scene is "easy" this way.
All in all this text sounds like an advertisement laugh
Greets

Last edited by rayp; 07/12/19 18:02.

Acknex umgibt uns...zwischen Dir, mir, dem Stein dort...
"Hey Griswold ... where u gonna put a tree that big ?"
1998 i married my loved wife ... Sheeva from Mortal Kombat, not Evil-Lyn as might have been expected
rayp.flags |= UNTOUCHABLE;