@jenGs : Thank you for taking the time to update your dll. I look forward to adding some new features and custom ideas to the imgui template.

@Emre : Thanks for helping get some of these features integrated.

* I was curious about custom window background styling. Windows are separate from lite-c layers and panels can't be layered between windows. The old lbgui had structs set up and BMAP images were used for window BG creation/styling.

Q. Is there a draw_list method for images? (imgui_drawlist_add_image(x,y,size,bmap,etc)). Drawlist commands can render into windows and that would allow me to create a custom feature for adding image backgrounds that are layered behind elements within a transparent window BG (Using the get methods to obtain window xy,size, custom bgs can be drawn for any window). This would let developers match the style of their in-game gui and to use imgui for actual in-game menus. Seamlessly integrating its visual with gui thats already been created for their projects. A drawlist method for images should be all that's needed for me to create the feature.