Thank you. That it is. Same as I did. I did not change events because there were not any. Also, no changes on Linker/additional dependencies because is correctly set to "adll.lib". I checked everything again but I don't get what happens.
I decided to copy it because it did not find the file at its original path at first instance and, at the same time, I like to mantain every VS dependency holding from the same folder, but yes, I know it is not necessary, thank you anyway.
Ok, I found the problem. I mixed up things with the VS tools version. It compiles now. Thank you for your time!
Last edited by txesmi; 09/28/19 17:52.