StartMarket = 0630;  
EndMarket = 1301;

//Define assets 
asset("USO");
var USO = priceClose();

//Plots
plot("USO", USO, NEW, PURPLE);
}

From the above, I'm expecting Zorro to plot me the 1 minute, closing prices of USO. Because of the BarMode flags, I'm also expecting the plot to include only data from Monday through Friday, with data beginning at 0630 PST and ending at 1301 PST everyday during the week. (For some reason, when I set EndWeek to 51300 and EndMarket to 1300, Zorro won't plot the closing price at 1300, I'm assuming this has something to do with how Zorro takes in DST? If anyone has an explanation for this, please let me know).

However, when I check the log, I'm finding my code is plotting data at 0630 (regardless of the BarMode flags) even if there is no data at 0630. Instead, it seems like Zorro is grabbing the last recorded closing price before 0630, and labeling it 0630.

See picture of that here:

https://imgur.com/a/CFze3wf

Highlighted in green is what I expect to happen, and highlighted in orange is what is being output to the Excel file. Notice that it's taking the most recent value before 0630 (at 1327 UTC) and recording it as 0630.

My question then is, if there is no data at 0630, how can I ensure that my code won't print data at 0630 like the above? I thought with the BarMode flags I wouldn't get any data prints where there aren't any.

Thanks!