Originally Posted by karmacomposer
I am evaluating Rocket 3F - a really nice looking modeler.

I also own Silo 2, Modo 10, Curvy 3D, Metasequioa and a cute little modeler called Archipelas.

Rocket 3F seems to be rather amazing. Most functions are free and is not save-disabled.

Mike
, it works now, my internet connection was to slow to load the captcha or something like that. Very nice model editor so far Rocket 3F, thanks for the tip! Rocket 3F seems amazing but I get errors when trying to register (needed to download it I think), does anyone know how to get this working?
I asks me to fill a security number or something like that but I don't get any emails nor is there a textbox to fill in the code. (tried different browsers and anti-tracking disabled etc)

It is a shame we cannot uv map (I think) in Rocket 3F and adding 2nd/3rd textures (for normal, emmission textures etc). I did like the pattern tool a lot and as well as well as the spline tube. There is also a draw tool which peaked my interest but you need to pay 80 bucks for the full version to unlock it. Honestly without uv mapping possibilities, that seems rather expensive.
At least the free version is good for some quick modeling.

Last edited by Reconnoiter; 11/01/19 13:14.