I too experience a mixup of magic number and ordercomment. I have 5 Zorro strategies running. They all trade on one MT4 instance. I would like to give the all trades of one strategy the same magic number and comment, so I can distinguish in MT4 which trades belong to which strategy. But the magic number and ordercomment get mixed up. In the file attachments you can see that the same magic number is related with two different ordercomments. That should not be the case. One of the combinations is the correct one, as you can see in the code of the Zorro strategy.
In the two attachments that show some trades, you can seen that the comment "xsgap" in one trade is associated with magic number 100 and in another trade is associated with magic number 500. The third attachment shows the two lines of code in the strategy "xsgap". There you can see that the magic number of all trades of this strategy should be 500. The combination of comment "xsgap" and magic number 100 should not occur. I do not run a strategy that in his code combines comment "xsgap" with magic number 100. So there is a mixup of comments and magic numbers form different strategies into one trade that should not occur.

Attached Files Schermafdruk van 2020-01-11 15-02-34.pngSchermafdruk van 2020-01-11 15-02-55.pngSchermafdruk van 2020-01-11 15-05-02.png
Last edited by matchristrading; 01/11/20 18:06.