Hello all, I've been having an ongoing issue while running Zorro that I can't figure out. There seems to be a discrepancy between what Zorro is presenting as my Equity & Profit/Losses and Reality. I ran a Live Z7 system in the fall of last year but pulled out because I was hemorrhaging money while Zorro kept saying it was actually making a profit(???)

After that I started a Z7 DEMO in the beginning of January, and I'm getting the same confusing in-congruence.

I've attached screenshots of the Start & End of this January Demo run to show what I'm talking about. As you can see in the first image, I started with an Equity of $12909.
The second image now shows that I have an Equity of $12664, and yet the next number in the Result Window (the Profit #) is showing a '+33102' ...
I have no idea where this "+33102" is coming from or what it's indicating, because it's pretty clear to me that I've lost Equity considering I started with $12909 and now have $12664... right? Shouldn't that +33102 instead be -245?

Now I should point out I do have a BALANCE of ~$14931 in my account, but I still don't understand how "+33102" would work with that Balance number?

I've been running all my stuff on Mt4 from an FxChoice account.

So what am I missing? Is it something obvious that I just am totally ignorant about(am I just being an idiot)? or is there something wrong with my broker's API? or something else?

Thanks for any Help!

Attached Files Z7 Demo START Jan 2 2020 .pngZ7 Demo CURRENT Jan23.PNG