Hi,
I am trying to figure out why I get these astronomical numbers in Zorro S when testing Z12 on the default instruments: AUDUSD; EURUSD; GBPUSD; DE30; USTEC; US500; UK100; US30; USDCAD; USDCHF; USDJPY; XAG/USD; XAUUSD.
After downloading the most updated values (Name, Price, Spread, RollLong, RollShort,PIP, PIPCost, MarginCost, Leverage, LotAmount, Commission,Symbol) for the AssetsFix.csv I noticed that:

1) All the Forex pairs plus the Gold (XAU/USD) match (given of course the changes in spread, price etc..) the values provided by Zorro in the Assets.csv default file.

2) All the indices DO NOT MATCH the important fields: PIP and PIPCost. I believe this is the issue.
Therefore if I use PIP and PIPCost values, ~ 1 and ~ 1 as in Zorro default .csv I get plausible numbers compatible with Zorro tutorial, but when I use the values, ~ 0.01 and ~ 0.01, from the download script straight to my broker (IC Markets) via MT4 bridge, I get astronomical numbers.

3) For Silver (XAG/USD) DO NOT MATCH the important fields: PIP and LotAmount.

So now I would like to ask if anybody has already found this "issue" or if anybody is using my same broker 'IC Markets' and maybe if I could be advised on how to set the AssetsFix.csv properly.

See the screenshot below and the attached file .csv.
[Linked Image]

Thanks a lot in advance.

Attached Files
AssetsFix_comparison.csv (100 downloads)
Last edited by Lozoteva; 04/16/20 19:13.