- During my developmet work i was never able to reproduce winrates like the benchmark Z-systems have. I always had <40%. Meaning, my success is depending on a few big wins, that can be seen in my attached statistics. Is that something to worry about?

> % of wins is just one metric. Maybe your strategies are leaning towards benefiting from a trending market. If so then low % of wins would be expected.

Do your countertrend algos have a higher win %?

- I have algo performing very well so far and others generating minor losses. When (and based on what) do you typically decide when to take out an algo out of your portfolio or minimize it's margin?

> Are you using Equity Curve Trading? https://manual.zorro-project.com/trademode.htm
"For this purpose the strategy monitors the equity curves of any component of a portfolio strategy. When unusual losses are recognized, real trading with that component is suspended. For detecting whether it's worth to resume trading, the subsequent trades are then entered in phantom mode until their returns indicate that the market is getting profitable again. In this way the strategy switches in and out of phantom mode dependent on the market situation."

e