Ok, here are 3 screenshots of the tools I am working on:

The first one shows the concept of my world editor tool : A 3 level bmp tile array developed for sketching, hightmapping and texture painting for large open worlds. Special feature seamless painting over borders of neighbourerd bmp tiles via half left and right tile parts (border is then right in the middle. Also features texture painting depending of the heightmap. i.e. painting a valley texture at the position where the heigthmap is 'low'= valley, and other textures where the heightmap is heigh. Quick changing of tile arrays with F1-F3. Hope the pic here is explainable.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Screen two and three show my new translated old Neomill7 endless tile world engine. It is now in Lite-C instead of c-script.
Tile treadmill engine (9 tiles) now uses 8192 quants tiles. Demo has absolutely border seamless terrain textures, I used Corvitextu to make the Terrain skin seamles as well as the detail skin. Terrain tile texture is 512x512 only but looks very good because of the detail skin, set to 128 pixels. Simple world editor script is included with selector for model to be created where the players pos. is ( will then be saved in a text file and used when the player reentries the tile he was on).
An Action ID selector is also included which determines the Action which shall be used with the created model or sprite.
The players facing will also be taken for the model or sprite, can be changed manually by editing the text .dat file in Notepad.

I will release a 3D Demo world in the next weeks when an optimised and tested new engine is ready.

Best wishes !

NeoDumont

Last edited by NeoDumont; 06/24/20 21:43.