Hello Community!

I am working on an interesting project for a long while. This is a GUI Builder system.
The problem has been preoccupying me for some time, I can't find a tool that could use to design the GUI of my programs. Obviously in GUI.

Some years back I decided, I am going to make such a tool for me. After many pauses and restart from the scratch I achieved, I have a working Proof of Concept system. Naturally in Lite-C.
My older projects may posseses more functionality, but this one joins all my studies and results in one project.
What can do this program now?

It is able to load from a file and set the basic configuration of the screen and window.
It is able to load from a file GUI elements like panels and buttons.
It is able to place them on a workbench where I can modify them. Now only their positions.

What will can do in the future? Just few examples...
Will save the workbench content, and loads in later.
Will operate the elements automatically, as can.
Will use templates.
Will be able to handle projects, subprojects that contain a GUI layout, appearance.

Finally there will be an operating environment eg. a DLL or an include library, that will work in my program and will do all the tedious work with the GUI instead of me.

Interesting thing, while I worked on the design and implementation, as a side product, fell out a file format that contains now my configuration and project data.
I looks like the JSON format, but differs from that more or less to fulfill my requirements.

Whish me luck, time and patience to continue.