I started hobby level making 3d games with a4, then upgraded to a5. I remember Keebo and Firoball who posted above(years ago now haha). I went to blitz3d for a while because it suited my style at the time, but it's RIP. I decided to become an MRI technologist for a living, but revived my passion for making games. I'm not saying what I'm using now, but it's out of Russia and it's headed downhill thanks to internal company issues. I'm still going to finally finish a game as a goal of mine and see where it goes... then maybe more. I see 3DGS is still standing strong THAT'S AWESOME! Lots more games have been made. I see the graphics and other things have been updated over time. I might take a stab and authoring a game in 3DGS sometime. Johann Christian Lotter is a cool guy, he added the ability to have two controllers that I was whinning for a long time ago! Who was the lead US programmer for a while back then who wrote a lot of the template scripts Dan something? I bearly knew what I was doing back then, I'm a little better off now.