Hello.

I've just started to use Zorro S and unfortunately met some difficulties with tick data.

I'm a little disappointed that such a professional product missing so essential things for high-precision backtesting like Volume (Ask/Bid Size) in .t1 format. Yes, users could use .t6 for this matter, but it's illogical and not sound at all. I have hundreds of gigabytes of tick data in .csv, which I was going to transfer to .t1 (or .t6, unfortunately), and after the first export attempt, I got an error that the memory limit is exceeded (2605 MB). Well, not good at all. Considering that some .csv files are 10GB+ in size. Then I started to look for explanations in the manual and found that Zorro can't even backtest more than 2 years using TICKS parameter. Well, this is finally very bad, all competitors can handle this.

I'm writing this not to critique but to point on the significant drawback. I like a lot what you have developed, but you should improve this vital part of the software. Otherwise, it can't be called high-precision backtesting.

Attached Files Seriously.png